Start a Franchise
Are you competitive, entrepreneurial, and have a deep passion for the game of football? Contact us about acquiring your own team franchise and joining the official RFB owners’ club.
CASH PRIZES, TROPHIES, BRAGGING RIGHTS
LEAD YOUR TEAM TO VICTORY
DRAFT YOUR TEAM
How Does Franchise Ownership In RFB Work?
Every franchise in RFB is owned by an individual known as the “Franchise Owner” (FO). The Franchise Owner is the highest authority figure of their respective franchise with the ability to make all top-level decisions for their franchise (in respect to the league’s rules).
Every RFB team is made up of 16 players, broken up into 8 franchise players and 8 draft players.
Every RFB franchise must sign eight players of their own selection known as Franchise Players (FP) prior to drafting.
Then, on draft night, every RFB franchise will each select eight players to fill the remaining roster spots on their respective teams, known as Draft Players (DP).
NOTE: Franchise player does not automatically mean they are more competitive than a drafted player by any means. Players may reject franchise offers and elect to enter into the draft pool by their own will.
- Recruit and manage your team’s staff/volunteers including coaches, media personnel, and more.
- Control over team branding including logo, color scheme, uniforms, and more (certain league restrictions apply).
- Team roster management including recruiting franchise players, drafting, free agency, trading, and more.
- Manage team strategy including playbooks, depth chart, schemes, and more.
- Build and manage your team’s fanbase with social media, marketing campaigns, giveaways, etc.
- Monetize your team and generate revenue (sell tickets/season passes, team merchandise, sponsorship, etc.)
- Opportunity to win league awards and prizes.
- Make a positive impact in the community with your team (ie: volunteering, fundraiser, charity events, etc.)
How do I become an owner?
There are three main ways an Individual may become a franchise owner in RFB.
Franchise Acquisition: This is the most sure-fire method of acquisition in which the individual seeking ownership submits an offer for a franchise through our form below, or directly to the owner. If that franchise accepts the offer, then a change of ownership will occur, and the new owner will be given rights to the specified franchise.
League Expansion: A league-expansion event occurs every so often in RFB, on this very rare occasion, outside teams or former RFB franchises may be invited on special privileges to expand the leagues franchise offering.
Franchise Requital: Team spots may also become available in event that an existing franchise does not pay its “Franchise Deposit” by the league-mandated deadline. In which case the league will make an announcement via social media platforms that a spot has become available, and outside teams will be given the opportunity to pitch their team to RFB, and assume the position of the requiting franchise.